There are some things that I am on the look at for that are of particular interest to me. So I've made a list below of what those things are.
- Shiny, glittery packaging
- Calendars, particlarly rock themed ones. I use the back of the calendar where all the months are laid out in small images
- Valentine's Day Candy boxes
- Empty insence boxes
- Shiny or sparkly gift bags
- Empty cigarette boxes
- Composition books
- Glittery Christmas/Holiday cards
- Extra or burnt out Christmas lights
Other supplies I use a lot:
- Clear nail polish
- Glitter nail polish (of any and every kind)
How do you get these things to me? Send me a message at email@example.com and we'll figure it out. I cut items down to less than a standard piece of paper 8.5" by 11". So feel free to cut down items to fit in envelopes. I can give you all the details once I receive your email.